Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

52 Project - week 6 | Katy Houston Photographer

This week's theme is COLD.  Not one of my favorites, but I will have to admit I was a slacker this week!  I thought I would share one of my favorite treats with you though!  I HAVE to have my frappucino every morning or I am not a happy camper.  Then just an instagram shot of my midday treat as well. :)  Hopefully you will move on around the circle and see some great images of cold from these other talented photographers. Oh, WaIT I added one from this morning...cheater I know...my dd with her hoodie.
Let's start with Marla Misclevitz, Simply Splendid Images - Portland, Oregon Photographer
http://www.simplysplendidimages.blogspot.com/
Stay warm y'all.



8 comments:

  1. It was kind of hard to find "cold" here in Texas this week! But good twist on the theme. Don't you love instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your choice to photograph a favorite cold beverage (and your TX location) made me think of a 'snapshot series' i took while traveling last summer of one of MY favorite cold beverages- shiner bock!! thought as a texan that you'd appreciate that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Starbucks! Cool shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice shots tiffany! i know it does get difficult but you were creative and it worked for you. starbucks always calls and you made it more appealing. sweet face at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot go wrong with Starbucks! Love the creative shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm...yummy drinks :) ...and I have instagram envy! :)

    ReplyDelete