Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project 52 - week 11 | Katy Houston Photographer

Laughter is the best medicine they say!  I believe it.  The first photograph shows my dd (forgive the goldfish in her mouth) cracking up while tickling herself!  It was the funniest cutest thing I have seen her do yet!
The rest were taken outside with her just running around...she smiled BIG and A LOT but she only did it while running off...thus all of those great laughing photos came out blurry as all get out!  So here are the in between laughs still beautiful and they make me smile.
Circle around for more laughter...start with the talented

9 comments:

  1. So so sweet! Love the first one and can hear the laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tiffany...i LOVE these shots of her sweet face and soul. they are each so special, but the first in the set gets to me the most. why does laughter make me tear up? great job and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, all. But that first one just kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree... that first one, that makes me giggle!! I can just imagine a loud laugh coming from that little body!!!! So cute! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...such sweet smiles and joy coming from her face! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious little girl. I love her laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little lady you have! I absolutely ADORE the first image, it is one I would want in my house forever (if she were my daughter of course). =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first picture is too cute! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All smiles and giggles! She is soooo sweet. That first one is the absolute best - you can just hear the laughter from it.

    ReplyDelete