Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project 52 - week 13 | Katy Houston Photographer

This week's theme is pastels.  I don't have any pastels around here except my lovely peach vertical blinds in the master bath (bleh).  Sooooo....we took photos in the tub next to them.  I will admit....it was coincidental!  I just happened to take these this week and they are perfect for our theme.
Please go around our circle of talented photographers and see what they have in pastels for you this week.  Starting with

6 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!!! I LOVE the first one!! Sooo cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative these are! Love them. The bubbles are perfect with the iridescent and pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, i am impressed with that first shot! she is so sweet and natural, and the colors are so perfect. i love how you take the theme and make it relevant, close, and important to the documentation of your family. i love these, tiffany.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, I love the photo of her lookng through the bubble! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm just now getting around to last week, but I'm so glad I did! Love the bubbles! That first image is perfect!

    ReplyDelete