Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Project 52 - week 16 | Katy Houston Photographer

This week's theme is colorful.  While I LOVE ALL colors!  ...as you know if you have seen my house :)....I still
can't help but think of those who make my life colorful! Without my family...my life would be quite dull and grey!  Thank you sweet precious ones for bringing so much color and joy into my life and heart.
BTW the family photo was taken last November...I am sorry it wasn't this week, but getting all together is next to impossible ;)
YOU color my world!
Make sure you travel on around our circle...starting with the amazingly talented and beautiful photographer....




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful images of the people who add color to your world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first image! Love her expression! The family portrait is beautiful too! Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiffany, i LOVE these. really beautiful, real, joyful love in these. oh my goodness, i really cannot stop staring at that final image, the biggest, sweetest smile, that amazing, soft backlight. this is an awesome kind of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these images of the color in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful :) I love the little girl eating cake! True Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun take on this week! sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little one is so sweet and you captured it beautifully! Love the light of the one of her by the window.

    ReplyDelete