Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

52 Project - week 49 | Katy Houston Photographer

Theme for week 49 is.......motion.....
luckily I just happen to have some images from this week that fit.  What do you know?
First up is an iPhone photo of our daughters dancing at our nephew's wedding....because I did NOT take my camera.  The second is self explanatory, and the third is my friend's dear daughter playing in the leaves.
Don't forget to circle around.  Start here with Carrie Hyche http://heartofthewest.blogspot.com/2012/12/52-wednesdays-week-49.html



6 comments:

  1. Very fun variety of "motion" in all of your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one of the dog!! Is that a Great Dane? So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is. She's my baby girl.Thank you Heather.

      Delete
  3. Such cute moments! love the magical moment of the first image - the colors, blur and smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know there is something really special about the first one; it feels dream like from another time & place. and your dog - ha! that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images, all so full of motion and magic!

    ReplyDelete