Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Project 52 - 2012 week 2

In case you cannot guess by the following photographs...our theme this week is EYES!  I really wanted a tree frog picture, but I don't know anyone that owns such a creature.  Oh well....first up is a photo a creature we have and love...lulu!  She would not really let me get both of her eyes, so one has to do. Second, baby Sheye is playing shy :)  Show mama her eyes? NO WAY.  Then she showed me what I call her "shy eyes".  Up last is a cheater picture...my dd has GORGEOUS blue eyes, but this one was not taken this week as the other 3 were, this was last summer, but my bff recommended it for eyes and I couldn't resist. 
Continue to tour our circle of talented photographers...first by moving on to  Josie Leslie - Miami, Florida  http://josieleslie.com/blog



6 comments:

  1. They are all so cute, but I love the focus and the composition of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second picture! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection of photos! The Lulu shot is awesome. We have one too, but her name is Penelope. Perhaps she will make an appearance this year as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Lulu shot is my favorite as well, mostly because as portrait photographers almost all of us are inclined to post "people eyes"...the variety spices things up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great but I love 1 and 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Lulu picture is so cute. :) And I like the super cuteness of the second. They are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete