Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yeah...Bokeh!

This was suppose to be a gorgeous shot with specks of light in the background and amazing things, but I didn't force my dd to humor me this time....so kudos to me for that!  She was being her busy self playing outdoors, therefore I just took that simple opportunity to take my bokeh shot. 
I know that many photographers in our circle will wow you with their take on this...
so start circling with the talented Philadelphia photographer Lauren Gauthier  http://www.reddirtgirldaily.com/2012/01/25/52-weeks-of-wednesdays-week-3-2/

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous shot; bokeh success! This is more the type of bokeh I get from shooting my 70-200 wide open - just very creamy with no definite edges. Makes subjects just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreamy and creamy! Such a sweet shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how smooth and buttery your bokeh is in this shot! (i also love how the little hint of backlighting hits the wisps of your daughters hair, and makes them nearly transparent!)

    ReplyDelete