Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Project 52 - week 18 | Katy Houston Photographer

Home....wherever those I love are.
Waking up my girl this morning:
7:14am I lay next to Savannah
Savannah: Can you lay with me for just a minute
Me: Yes (even though I already let her sleep late)
I put my arm around her and kiss her on the forehead
Savannah: (sucking her thumb) I am so in love with you
Me: I am so in love with you too baby girl
We lay there and cuddle for a couple of minutes while she sleeps....
HOME!
Now head around the blog circle to see more of home.  Start here:
Elaine Melko, Chicago

7 comments:

  1. Awe, Tiffany, how sweet! Being a mother is just about the best thing ever created. How fortunate we are this week to see it from your vantage point. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just perfect. the feeling and exchange and image all fit together so beautifully. i always feel the love you have for your daughter and i know it so well too. you are such a lovely mother, and she is such a gem. i love the dreamy image too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. :) I know we'll miss these days when they're older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetness all rolled into a beautiful photograph and lovely story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such a sweet moment. Your photo accompanies it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how precious! What a sweet little conversation. Everyone is so sentimental this week, i keep choking back tears :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your description of home! There is nothing like cuddle moments.

    ReplyDelete