Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Project 52 - week 19 | Katy Houston Photographer


  • This week our theme is...can you guess??  Yes, it is floral.  Yes, one of my son's actually brought me some beautiful pink flowers!  However, the photo shoot that my friend and I went on this week is what I want to share with you.  Have been meaning to do this forever!  Missed a sunny evening though :(  There are a few more on my facebook page too.  Hope you enjoy. Can't wait to see what everyone else's floral week looks like.
    circle our blogs, start here with:
    Karen Porter, Austin TX Photographer - http://www.karenporterphotography.com/index.php/floral-52-wednesdays-19/






9 comments:

  1. sweetness of expressions and littleness within the vastness = lovely. and love that you captured the wind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany! Your photos this week are so beautiful and well done. You always put forth such lovely work, but I think these are my favorite you've done so far. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what sweet and gorgeous girls you have. this set is my all time favorite of all your posts. really beautiful tiffany. and you are such a wonderful mother. it just radiates from everything you share, your images, their faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love each one of these so much! That field is so dreamy, you captured such beautiful bokeh in each shot. And the poses of your girls in #2,4, and 5 are just the sweetest photos...<3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THESE! This field must be a great place to shoot at all times of the day. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pretty girls in a field of flowers - perfect. I love them all but I think my favorite is the last one. Something about her eye contact. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't seen these yet! They're beautiful!!!!! All of them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete