Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project 52 - week 21 | Katy Houston Photographer

week 21  - Memory

Memory is not one of my strengths.  I don't remember a lot about my life in detail.  Just blippits.  It seems to me, that it is mostly a blur. Perhaps underlying my love for photography is the need to preserve a memory.  If there is a visual (and perhaps a statement to go with it) then I am more likely to recall that precious moment, that stage, or that event.  While I LOVE my photographs and my amazing camera and lenses, I have lost sight of the many moments that take place each and every day.  I am striving to do better in capturing just the simple pleasures of my everyday life with my family.  My iphone is one of the best things I could have for helping me do this.  It is always handily in my pocket or bag!  I may not be happy that these pictures are by no means perfect photographs, but they are perfect memories!
This week, I didn't capture much on my instagram....but here is what I did get:

Playing before school
 Being cool
My girl

 Firestarter
 Review with dad
 Steak n shake
 Just so cute
 Love hurts doggie
 Pretend sleep
Now circle around to memories by 

8 comments:

  1. Love these moments! So darn cute and you will be so happy you have them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet, precious memories to treasure always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you have more memories of moments than you think - took me right into your lovely memorable moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful memories that you will look back on with such sweet fondness. Love the one of "being cool". You have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are incredibly sweet and touching, tiffany. these little moments are the big ones. they add up to all the weeks and months and years we spend with our families, in love. and your girls are dolls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great, love that doggy photo. You and your girls are SO beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The essence of creating memories is the story of our lives! Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete