Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Project 52 - week 22 | Katy Houston Photographer

Black and White is this week's theme.  As usual, I had other things in mind, but I didn't pursue them.  It is a very busy summer so far!
The first is of my black and white baby!  And the second is my 7 year old watching a movie in between the busyness of Tuesday.  The last three are cheats because I took them last weekend...added just because.






Can't wait to see what the circle brings this week.
Start here with:
Athena Kalindi, Northern Cal. Athena Kalindi Photography


11 comments:

  1. Tiffany, love the light and feeling of the third and fourth images. Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another dane!! and a puppy at that! agree with sarah on the lighting of the third one - that and the moment, the expression, the peeking into a scene...there's something timeless about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your black and white puppy in that pink room! Really great composition. I love the backlit one of your older daughter and I also love the last one. How sweet is that face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. each one of these is so beautiful, sweet, and touching. you always melt my heart tiffany. the light is lovely, and those kids of yours, canine included, are so special and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all precious, the color in #1 is awesome! what a fun room! #3 light is amazing, beautiful image, #4 i just love the doggy relaxing at the feet of your child! so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all! So real! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great dane!?!?!? Aww how I adore your images!! Love how cute they are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dog against all the colors in the room is just perfect. I love it. And your black and whites are beautiful. Especially the lighting in the third.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dog is so cool! Great pictures, love all of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohmygosh precious puppy dog, and I love the beautiful light in all your images.

    ReplyDelete