Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project 52 - week 24 | Katy Houston Photographer

Theme: Friend
I had been hoping to post a photo of me and my BFF this week! BUT sickness entered the picture so....no can do.
Therefore, I am afraid I am going to have to let you all down this week :( I have to post instagram photos because though our summer has been full of friends (even some I didn't get pictures of), they have been captured with my phone.  I promise to pick up my camera a lot this coming week for next week's summer theme.  Half of these are frome this week, and the rest are all from earlier this month.  Hope you enjoys our special friends anyway....we love them so! P.S.  Added a couple of family as well...because they are kinda friends too right?
Circle around to see the rest of my friends' friends. Start here with 
Carrie Hyche-Wheatland, WY-

4 comments:

  1. there's something about the sixth one - the shirt, the pose, the expression, the gesture - sort of speaks to a friend at this age in this time. there's something psychologically interesting about it that i can't quite put my finger on...but it's the one i keep going to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Surrounded by friends, doing summer stuff. Can't get better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of these fun, sweet glimpses. i can smell the summer, and they even remind me of my own childhood memories. so cute!

    ReplyDelete