Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Project 52 - week 25 | Katy Houston Photographer

Aaahhh summer....the heat...the sweat...the boredom...the misery.  LOL!  Well, summer, you have great things to offer as well....like a more relaxed schedule, fun fabulous camps, vacations, swimming, friends....just a few doses of freedom.  I cannot capture in these 4 little images all that summer means...but here is a tiny tiny glimpse of our week.  I have all the real images on my iphone, but I will spare you the snapshots this week :)
Don't forget to circle the blogs and see more beautiful work!  Start here with : Carrie Hyche-Wheatland, WY
 Who says babies can't fly ;)

 Just a happy pool cleaning son. ha.

7 comments:

  1. the expressions and mid-air moments of the kids flying in the pool are so fun and such a feeling of summer. i also like the color contrasts in the last one - that blue pole bracketed by a white shirt and a white hose....draws my eye and holds it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the flying kids! pure happiness...and then the lounging captures that summer feeling so well. beautiful family, so much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that one of your baby girl flying through the air with the droplets of water all around her and pure joy in her face is AWESOME!!!! I love it, and I love summer so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one of your baby flying is sooooo cute. I love that one. And your black and white is fantastic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! That second frame is priceless.... Summer is so good, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete